Looking for something the library doesn't own?
Use ILLiad, FVRL's interlibrary loan system, to request material not available through the library catalog or FVRL's magazines and newspapers. Library staff will try to borrow the item you request from another library system and you'll get to use the item through your local branch!
ILL borrowing is limited - current restrictions:
- Only 2 active requests at a time
- We will only borrow materials that can be loaned for free
- We are unable to accomodate requests for items that will be library-use only
As of December 16, 2019, when you log in with your library card number and last name, you will be prompted to verify your last name for your ILLiad account.
You'll need your library card number to register.
Before creating your ILLiad account, you may wish to read the Library Privileges Loan Policy or the Interlibrary Loan FAQ
- Renew an ILL item you have checked out
- Check the status of an existing request
- Cancel an existing request
- Request something not found in WorldCat
Suggest a purchase
If you just want to request an item for the FVRL collection without going through Interlibrary Loan, fill out the Request a Purchase form instead.
Need more help? Ask us.